Monday, March 21, 2011

"Happy Thoughts" ...

With all the BIG things going on in the world, in your finances, in your health, or even with relationships, the most important thing is to remain happy and be at peace within your own self.  I recently watched the movie Hook, and the only thing that can make you fly, with the help of a little fairy dust of course, are your "Happy Thoughts", something so easy and so small.  Today, I am very happy with all the little things in my life that make me smile.

Here are just a few of my "happy thoughts" for today ... ... ...

This morning, the ground was wet from the rain during the night as we slept, where this may seem normal to those in the midwest or more wet climates, it is not for the desert, and this small thing always makes me smile inside.  I love the smell the rain brings and even though there were grey clouds this morning, the sun has pushed back the grey and left the most beautiful fluffy clouds today. 

My Breakfast this morning! Whole wheat Artisan  English muffins were on sale when I did my grocery shopping this last week and this morning I cut one open, toasted it and spread all natural peanut butter over the it and added a few dried cranberries to top it off.  It was so delicious and I really enjoyed it this morning.

Most of you who read this blog know that my job is the most fun job ever!! Ok, well for me it is anyways! I am an independent jewelry consultant for the growing Lia Sophia jewelry company in direct sales.  I trained my new start this weekend at her first show, which was a HUGE success.  I have the most beautiful jewelry display ever, that was obtained with all my certificate earnings in the past months of working, and today while helping a lady I have never met with an order, I booked her a jewelry shopping spree of her own!! My job makes me smile, and the opportunity it brings women everywhere, makes me very happy!

And last but not least of things making me smile today, a glass of Coke.  Where I do not drink this lovely drink near as often as I use to, some days, it cures all things unhappy or feeling under the weather.  "Have a Coke and a smile" is their slogan, and for me it rings true every time I have one. 

Today if I could find a fairy, and shake her to get some dust on me, I believe I could fly anywhere I wanted.  What things make you smile and are you "Happy Thoughts" in life??

1 comment:

  1. My happy thoughts...hmm that would be my children, husband, school and friends like you!

    ReplyDelete