Friday, March 11, 2011

Zumba!!

This funny word is an aerobic dance that is sweeping our nation.  With high energy, intense movements, and the most fun upbeat music to dance to, you can finally work out by just letting loose and enjoying the DANCE!!

I had done the DVD version with the creator Zumba several times and thoroughly enjoyed it.  This week, I went online,  printed off a 7 day pass for the 24hr fitness gym right around the corner from where I live, and joined in on my first live class.  It was a packed class,  with people of all ages, sizes and ethnicity, both male and female, all with one goal in mind, to shed some pounds and enjoy every moment of it through dance! How fun to be in a room full of so many people just having a good time and getting into shape.  By the end of the class, not a person was dry, as sweat ran from everyone's face, still smiling after the fun they had just accomplished!

My next class is in the morning and I plan to enjoy every minute of the hour I will sweat like crazy and just get loose to the music of Zumba!

If you have the opportunity to take a class ... DO IT! You will not regret it and you will have the most fun anyone can have while working out!!  Zumba is for everyone and you will have so much fun!

2 comments:

  1. so glad u had the opportunity - sounds like u r enjoying it - DO IT! hahah love u honey

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks mom! strange that it doesnt tell me who you are, guess you will have leave your name or sign it mami so i know!! ;)

    ReplyDelete